Who we are
Our website address is: http://9360-67745.ixactcontactwebsites.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What information do we collect?
We may obtain certain personal information (such as name and other contact details) through our website. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Payment information (such as payment card details, financial account information and billing address), should we offer products or services for sale on our website;
- Birth date;
- Online search history;
- Other personal and business information you may provide to us.
In addition, when you visit our website, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon”, also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. Through these automated collection methods, we obtain “clickstream data”, which is a log of content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website. As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. We may link certain data elements we have collected through automated means, such as your browser information, with other information we have obtained about you to let us know, for example, whether you have opened an e-mail we sent to you. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website. See also our “Do Not Track Policy” below.
How and when will the information be used?
We may use the information we obtain through the website to:
- Offer and provide products and services to you;
- Process and collect payments for products or services;
- Communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions;
- Combine it with information we receive offline to send you offers or promotions;
- Send information to others if you ask us to do so;
- Respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- Process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services and Sites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Perform data analyses and other processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption and tokenization of personal information);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
- Any information acquired through integration with Google services (Gmail, Drive, etc.) is done so explicitly for the purpose of facilitating the usage of user-facing CRM features. Data is not used for advertisements of any kind, and never transferred or accessed aside from cases of enabling functionality, customer support, or for necessary security purposes outlined and coinciding with Google’s Limited Usage Requirements.
In addition, we use information collected online through cookies, local shared objects (also known as “Flash cookies”), web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as: (i) customizing our users’ visits to our site, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests; and the manner in which our users browse our site, and (iii) managing our business. We may supplement data we collect through automated means with information about your location (such as your zip code) to provide you with content that may be of interest to you. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our site, identify users of our site, and gather demographic information about our users. We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our site, how users navigate through our site, and how we may tailor our site to better meet the needs of our users. To identify local shared objects on your computer and adjust your settings, please visit: www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Information We Share
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Do Not Track Policy
Our website is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
Links To Other Websites
Our site may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
How do we protect your information?
The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any other wireless communication method can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, we make no guarantees, representations, or warranties with respect to the privacy of such transmitted information.
What about Children?
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on our website. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on our site, we will delete the information from our records.
How To Contact Us